Saturday, August 30, 2014

Still cant move - E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

Yes. And since my last test was so bad, I think I will get the taste from it out of my mouth with "E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy" - hopefully.

It's still 9.99 Euro on Steam. I do not remember where I got it from, but I certainly did not pay this much for it. I know nothing about it.

When I pressed play it open in a low resolution after installing DirectX 9. 

Besides of everything, what exactly was Valve thinking when they did their FUCKING script system ?

[ FIRST RUN - STAY TUNED ]

O.K. This game is worth a deeper look. It feels like a japanese robot firm, William Gibson and some bored to death scifi 3D artists fell together into a mixer and somebody took the resulting slurry and pressed it through a sharp biscuit form.

[ AFTER A GOOD, BUT SHORT NIGHT OF SLEEP ]

This game still interests me. I am not so sure I am up to its story, though. It is a lot of reading, strange
vocabulary. God, am I conditioned to voice overs these days. I mean, come on, I played Ultima 7 Part II and thats PRACTICALLY A BOOK. So why is this here going on my nerves. I am not sure yet.

This game is from 2011. And it looks amazing for that. They used the Source Engine. Have to look that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment