Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Obscure Midnight Test - OMT - Today : Secrets of Rætikon

So. I bought it...sometimes...I do not remember.

The colorful name is "Secrets of Rætikon". Well. When an a and e melt, it is definitely a secret worth looking after ! But fun aside. It opens a DOS console to open the game, even for a steam game this is weird.

 It is an indie game, made by Broken Rules. Nice name. I am not sure I want my software developer to be called this way, but nevertheless, nice name !

That game is actually very nice. It is in artistic 2D. You control a phoenix like bird in an abstract 2D world. It is all well, nice physic and stuff. BUT you have to collect shiny triangles, and there are winds, and I just can not get to the last one in the sky I need to fill something like a triangle container. I tried like 20 minutes now. Nope. I give up. That is bad game design. You can not make the first level like not manageable in my opinion. I tried really everything imo.


No comments:

Post a Comment