Sunday, August 24, 2014

Terrible Headage. Perfect time to test Wargame : European Escalation

From the intro movie
It has an 81/100 on metacritics. Fuck yeah. All above 80 is good. Then again, the wierdest shit has happened on metacritics.

Developer is Eugen Systems. And I must admit, this is the most unspectacular game company software homepage with a metacritic entry I have seen so far.

I am not even sure where and when I bought it. But ok. It works out of the box. That is good.
But it wants an account. Yikes.  Ok. Done. I even hand copied the fucking CD Key. Goddammit Steam, why don't you have the "Copy to clipboard" option for the CD Key INGAME as well ??? Retarded fuckers.

There is a solo campaign. Why the f*** did I have to do another of these stupid accounts for some retared game company ? I mean it uses my steam logo, so why can't it use my steam account ? This is so lame.

The game itself presents as a low graphic interface with a UI that looks old and modern at the same time, that is actually very well done for a game which is set in the mid seventies of the last century !!!

The icons look very good. I am not sure what to do now but it starts with a tutorial.

[FIRST RUN]

Neat.
And I am positively surprised. The game mechanics are classical RTS, but its neat, the details are neat, the graphics are neat for a game from...oh...it is 2012...lol...well that explains the really neat graphics. The sounds OMG the sounds are really nice.

Another good thing is, at least for me, I AT ONCE started to wiki the used tanks and units and weapons. Hehe.

Ahh ! The interface is easy, but surprisingly this helps the relaxing moment. You know this moment where you have to clear your mind to do the right thing before shit hits the fang (thats the correct term ?).

What I like are things like you can drive your refuel trucks close to a FOP of an enemy after you captured it and reload them !!! Thats is AWESOME !

No comments:

Post a Comment