Saturday, August 30, 2014

One of these days where my neck thinks its dead - Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming

 THIS SOFTWARE IS A JOKE. DO NOT TOUCH THAT "SIMULATOR", EVER
TRASHY
FRUSTRATING

Yes. You heard right :

Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming

Well it was in a humble bundle. Where else. I mean I am not sure I would spend more than 0.25 cents on a ... Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming ...

But then again. Maybe I learn something here ? What do I know about Farming ? I know BULLS*IT about Farming. Even more about HISTORICAL farming.

This could be a life changer ? Maybe I become a farmer ?


No. I do not think so. BUT the learning part may be true. Let me have a look.

[ BEING A HISTORICAL FARMER FIRST AND MOST LIKLY ONLY RUN ]

Ok. It is more or less one scenario of a small farm. You run around and use all the cliche tools of a not so historical farm. I mean a traktor and stuff. That is how they done if before every farm was bought and mass farms were done. But historical ?

The ugly thing is that the tutorials videos do not work, the controls are strange and there is next to nothing that is a simulator. It is more of a boring farming FPS. Screw this.

Conclusion : Unless you like half good looking farming FPS, do not TOUCH THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment