Sunday, August 31, 2014

Since I want to clean my steam library, I will test Risen from Deep Silver

So, I call it "Test-A-Quick". Since nearly everyone in the Steam comment section played it approx. 40 hours, I think I can say it is a typical gamer-brand consum article. Lolz.

Since I saw today the new Saints Row Trailer, I think having a look at this game from 2009 is quite interesting.



[ RUN RUN RUN NR.1 - Duration: 5-6 hours ]

Ui. It's five hours later. And I am still playing this game.

Nice music. Decent graphics for 2009. Nice voice overs. Good story. Ultra-Easy roleplaying elements. But for some reason it is exactly what my Battlefield 4 F*CKED UP mind needed.

No seriously. Well, the areas are very small. But it is really difficult. But for some reason I want to become better. The story ? Well, old ancient evil bla bla's have "risen" from the earth's inside and now everywhere are evil bla bla's who want to eat your brainz. But there is also this cult thats operation world wide, and you are stranded on this lost island.

Sounds like your typical survial trip ? Not really, since you can evade the monsters and there is some kind of culture and a bandit camp and as mentioned this inquistion cult and a city, where I havent been yet. So no, no survival, you are the last one shit. It is good old fantasy only limited due to the crappy computers five years ago.

I like it. Screenshot follow. I go hunting ... whatever these things with horn on them are.

No comments:

Post a Comment