Sunday, August 31, 2014

My neck is still paralysing me more or less - Time for a sequel then : Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

I tested the prequel two days before, now I am interested how the game move forward in the two years time that has passed since Hitman : Codename 47. Published in 2002, it should have some noticeable differences in graphics and user interface. Well, and it was the most successful game in the series.

[ FIRST RUN ]

Well. The music is awesome. Well. Fitting. The graphics are much better, still of course 2002, but the fact that I can not set it to 16:9, well, all the people look fat.

The voice overs are awesome. The user interface much bigger and more intuitive. The tutorial is not mandatory. So far so good. And the story is interesting. I think I will play this from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment