Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Interlude : Dead Space 2 - They do BF Hardline these days, WTF

Visceral (thats the right spelling ?!) !!!

When I heard they do Battlefield Hardline, I thought well they must be hell of a company when Dice is giving them their job more or less. So I got Dead Space. I was torn apart by the game. On the one hand it was like a Alien movie gone wrong in all the right ways but at the same time it was like "No, do not do it like that please".

Due to the limitations of the computer hardware at the time DS1 came out, it was small, somewhat linear-creepy and full of stupid localized riddles. And the feeling you play it on a console somehow never left you alone.

But I played it half through I think. I even watched the comic move half that they brought out when the game was a big success. So when there was a sale I bought Dead Space 2. And that is what I will get myself into now.

[DEAD IN SPACE...STAY TUNED]


No comments:

Post a Comment