Saturday, June 28, 2014

AAA my A**

I have all these amazing 3D games here. Games I have been drooling over for a loooooong time.
Breathtaking games. And there tons of games I have not that I would have killed...ehm...payed for not long ago.

What happend ? Besides my amazingly wiered fun to play outdated computer games ?

I found a game which immerses me right now more than anything else.

Terraria

Somebody thought : Let us combine elements of Super Mario on SNES, Ultima Online Crafting and Minecraft into 2D.

And it works. It's an indie an it has many negative sides. But actually it keeps me going, exploring, mining and researching.

So, I will make a break from taking older games apart in row right now, and I report back when my retro mission is finished.

Below here I post all my findings about Terraria.




So.

No comments:

Post a Comment