Sunday, June 8, 2014

Amazing Ubisoft Fairy Tale - Child of Light - Damn I bought it

My impression after playing it through :

Ever wonder what happened if a water color artist makes a rpg game ?

Well, wonder no more, go and play Child of Light. At first I thought, well what is this, of course the demo version is as it seems usual far from explaining any story, this is crap, I thought at first.

But then I entered some well in a village where drunken raven where the only sign of life with a dwarf mage and I must say, the fighting and the whole atmosphere is just ... relaxing and at the same time affecting ! (and the superb music...)





The music is amazingly stimulation, the graphics are mild but powerful and like reading a book you do the rest with your fantasy, thus its great uses a technique that actually let some space for your brain open.


The dialogs, I wish though they were spoken by good voice actors, are funny so far.

Well more to come, sadly I have to redownload the whole game even I am pretty sure the demo version was already ready to be unlocked, but I could not unlock the game through steam...some
wired connection between uplay and steam seem to make that impossible.

So I had to buy it and *sighs* redownload the amazingly 2.6 gb only.

Ah I like it when a game is filling a niche so perfectly.

And cause we are living in a social-network world (sadly not a social) here are some links if you want more info you do not really need or are too lazy to look up :








Studio Ubisoft Montréal







Child of Light on Steam






Lead Writer of this Game Jeggrey Yohalem on Twitter
Lead Programmer of this Game Brie Code (?) on Twitter
Creative Director of this Game Patrick Plourde on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment