Saturday, June 7, 2014

Giana Sisters: Twisted Bundle

Giana Sisters : Twisted Bundle is a realllllly nice jump and run from Germany. (Its also very near to where I was born and more or less raised). Yes, it was published in 2012, but I got it from a
recent Humble Bundle, so hmm. But I noticed it two years ago, even as a non Jump'n'Runner.

The studio is called Black Forest Studio and they did an awesome job using the Havoc Engine to breathe life into the Giana Sisters classic iconic name.

From

To


I'm really not a big jump and run fan, but once I started to play the modern giana sisters, I was hooked up on it for several hours. The twist is this changing landscape, you switch between the two sisters and the WHOLE background changes from neat to horror and vice versa.




You have to act very fast and sometimes its very frustrating, but that is compensated through the graphics and the music, which at one level is a remake of the original music but with additional real graphics.

Ill write more to it when I finished it. And the Add On. So long I can only say HOORAY to Black Forest Studios !!!

Kewl is also that Chris Hülsbeck, the original composer of the original Rainbow Arts Giana Sisters did the score for the remake version. Lol !



KEEP AN EYE ON: DIESELSTÖRMERS ! Its their new title after a successful kickstarter
campaign. I played the prototype and it seems to be another murder fun. The graphics these
guys produce are just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment