Sunday, June 8, 2014

Yet another game publisher store *sights* - A Store installing a store.

Yet another game publisher store *sights*

Okay now I have
  1. Steam
  2. Origin
  3. Nexon
  4. ...those I forgot...
And now Steam installed Ubisofts uplay. 
A Store installing a store.  
WTF.
 


And uplay didn't even bother to ask me WHERE I want to install it.
And I bet it install itself in the Windows StartUp. Yikes.

I mean COME ON.

Aren't you guys good in making monopoles ? This would be a great opportunity to actual make
an monopole that MAKES SENSE.

So yes, uplay did install itself in C: without ASKING. Amazing.
And It seems to play the Child of Light Demo I have to make yet another creepy launcher account.

I wonder If when I deinstall Child of Light Demo, uplay stays on my computer. This is **** **.

And yes, if you deinstall the Child of Light Demo, guess what stays behind ? Exactly, uPlay.

And now I also read about the web addon they installed without any notice in 2012
that opened a backdoor which was discovered by some Google Security Dude while he
was on vacation. Lol ?

Oh I already got an Ubisoft Account ? But when I tried to change my password, I had the feeling
that their Captcha is somehow ehm broken lol ?

No comments:

Post a Comment