Thursday, June 26, 2014

Cutscenes with George Takei and Tim Curry ? Time for C&C Red Alert 3 !

I was hired by EA for a computer game !
Yeah. Everyone has played this game,maybe. Everyone but me.

I just have a vague memory of playing some C&C. And I remember I stoped when there appeared missions where you have to control single human units in a story driven environment, more specific in a bunker.

Good. Long its gone. I am positively thrilled by the change in cutscene quality, lol. So time for same base building and overdriven colors everywhere.





After going through the tutorials, I fear there is all done I want from this game. It's like a Pokemon for C&C fans, really neat to look upon, very imaginative extras for the units, and even humor that's okai. Well I am not sure I want more. Hmm.

I'm happy that you can use full HD. And I must say, it looks really great.
Well, I have still the visuals from C&C 1 and 2 before my eyes, that is.

And really, the real actor video gives the whole thing such a surrealistic (tex murphy-wing commander) atmosphere, it's dazzling.

Actually, I am interested in the story of the campaign. And this whole "Einstein never invented the Atom Bomb" thus we end up with three different forces with neat weapons and a good CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment