Monday, September 8, 2014

To finish with the R.P.S. Bundle ...

So let me treat the not yet talked about games of the Rock, Shotgun, Paper Humble Bundle...with the final conclusion, of course.

6. AI War: Fleet Command
7. Teleglitch: Die More Edition



6. AI War: Fleet Command

Some vesa-graphics like stated as space-againts-AI-only RTS game.

First, horrible small UI elements.

 It certainly has style and all. But a) the music is in my opinion horrible, I had to turn if of after the third track was as awful as the first one and b) when there is one thing I hate then tutorials that do not work or explain a mechnism totally clear.

So I have other games I want to play. Not this one. I keep it on my HD for further examination, but no date set on that yet.

7. Teleglitch: Die More Edition

Ohm. This is a pixel game published by one of my fav publisher, Paradox Interactive. It is in 640x somewhat resolution and it well it is a DOS style game. Some talk about some space station and then you are controlling a ... robot ?. I did the tutorial. But here we have the same phenomena like in the game before. The main text of the tutorial was that doors open automatically. Well. They don't. And there is no clue what to do. That is NOT a tutorial. lol. So. It is 30 MB. I will keep it on my desk.


Conclusion


I really like the World of Goo Game and Amnesia, I like Dungeons of Dredmor and Audiosurf. With the other games I was not immediately "down with". The card deck game seamed... pure sh*t. I will certainly play all of them minus the one one day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment