Monday, September 22, 2014

Awesome. Awesomenauts. Some Nauts ?

Awesomenauts ? Don't blame me ! Blame the way we get bombarded with sales here and there. This one lurked in my Steam library and I saw it featured on one of my fav. indie platformer websites. So. Well. Let me install another version of Windows C++ Runnable and let me peal the skin off this game.






It starts with a launcher and recommends OpenGL. That's a new one. For Windows.

[ FIRST RUN - 10 MINUTES ]

Nice comic graphics. Very well done. I don't like the sheriff character you start with, but that's only taste. Good music. Nice User Interface. Good tutorial-integrated mode. I like it. Not sure if its my cup of tea, but it is very well done.

[ SECOND RUN - 45 MINUTES AND ONE MULTIPLAYER MATCH ]

Yeah. This game rocks. I remember that the graphics remind me of Invader Zim (ALL HAIL TO INVADER ZIM). But in multiplayer this game really makes sense. I only played one much yet, so I can not say much about the special abilities of each character, but if that is good balanced, this game really is a classic of its own !

A more detailed review will come one of these days, this game is worth it !

No comments:

Post a Comment