Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Ever bought a game just because of ONE sound ? XD

I bought "Little Cells" in the Humble Store. Someone on twitter recommended it.

So I watched the video and it is a game about cells, it reminds me vaguely of the first levels of Spore, but it has this "plopping" sound when the cells divide. And exactly this sound made me buy it. XD

And I like biology. And cells. And dividing. Annnd it was only 3,5 euro. And it will be for Android, too.

So let me install it. It is only 30 MB.



[ FIRST RUN OVER - 10 MINUTES ]

Yes. It is actually funny. I can not make Screenshots right now without stress, cause my FRAPS stopped working for some unexplainable reason.

I did not find out how to make white cell yet to cure the bad cells, and I lived only for 2 levels, but I will try again. Looking forward to the android version.


No comments:

Post a Comment