Monday, September 8, 2014

Interlude : Professional Farmer 2014...lol...

Yes. There are still two titles left undiscussed on the R.P.S. bundle. I know. I do them later.

The last time I tested a Farmer Simulation, I puked all over my keyboard.

So since this is from another company and I need some funny mindf*ck right now, I will test this "Professional Farmer 2014". And it takes HD. Lol.

[ FIRST AND LAST RUN ]

Shitty graphics. This is not a modern farm, that is a farm from 2001 who has yet to be bought by someone bigger. Perhaps there is some curve to a modern farm in it, I dont know.

But the moment you enter the tractor, country music starts. Ok. Fine. But I can not switch station. Not fine. Incredible painfull. And the tractor moves with a speed of 2km/h ? Did these people ever saw a tractor moving AT ALL ?

Thank you but no thank you. I can not stand this trashy FPS. (First Person "Simulators")

No comments:

Post a Comment