Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Baconing - What the heck does that mean anyway ???

It was a cold morning in 2011 and some heavy talented comic artist and some goofy underrated devs (all fictional) met in a McDonalds after having drunk the whole night in a third rate bar in a east-european ... no seriously, what Hothead Games did there is actually quite nice.





Pardon me, what did that hit do ?

I only played it a few minutes because you have a problem what comes to my attention quite often in the last few games. You do not really see what you hit, or how do I describe it, you do not really feel or get the feeling for the hit you do on your opponent.

You start as a super hero, I did not get anything of the story, but I am having the feeling I am not supposed to, anyways.




So whats good ?

Besides of that major fault it is very nice, I dont get the 63 rating on metacrictic yet. It's comic graphic is epic, its interface marvelous, the "fuk-u-diabolo" aesthetic instant gratifying, its goofy voice over wants to play it just to hear more of it.

And when you start talking seriously to a cow then you know, this game is at least not the usual crap.

I will fire this game up again ! And try to rip the voice !

No comments:

Post a Comment