Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Stacking - Oh OK, lets stack some !

Öh. No clue what this game is, but the Double Fine Sale in Steam was showing I had this already in my library, so hey.

It is from 2012. Some story about rescuing someone from some industrialist. Sounds ... well ... appealing. Let me have a closer look.



[ AFTER THE FIRST 25 MIN RUN ]

Ok. This game is seriously crazy. You walk through an scenario in the early industrial revolution, and your family is more or less enslaved as child workers. You, the smallest...DOLL...yes, DOLL, come to the rescue.

Besides the fact that the dolls are talking with their stomachs, you go behind other dolls that are bigger and then GO INTO THEM.

Yes. Then you can use their special abilities like poisonous gas or shouting.

The music is awesome, the atmosphere well design, the ideas funny. But for some reason I wasn't motivated to stack dolls.

But I will keep this in my collection for further examination one of these days !

No comments:

Post a Comment