Saturday, December 20, 2014

I have to get some of these games tested, soooooo #1 : Always sometimes Monsters

Always sometimes Monsters

Yeah well. Some pixel-di-pixel-da smallscreen lovely urban scene appears, you are obviously a serial killer and some white robbed guy tells you that you're not finished with his killing requests.

Of course, you walk away when some hooded guy appears, draws a pistol and wants you to listen to his story. I accidentally shot the guy. I think that wasn't the way it was supposed to be, cause I landed back in the main menu.

Very strange game ! XD

So I played it a bit more. The interessting intro resolves itself into a party of early 20ies creative people. You choose a game person and a lover, and then it jumps a year and you have no money.

What is annoying are the strange philosophical sentences in between and the whole yuppie thing.

I really like the graphics and the music, but the game itself lost me. I am still curios, I prolly will skip through a letsplay of this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment