Sunday, December 7, 2014

Six days - Oh my ... Time for Edge of Space

I did not post anything for another six days. Shame on me.

But RL und BF4, to which I fall pray again, are keeping me from exploring the depth of my Steam Library. I put a hold on any new games, cause I really lost the overview on all those in my library.

But Edge of Space keeps updating all the time, so I took a look, and to my surprise, it seems to be a Terraria connected sandbox pixel game. Well, I will have a short look.



Well. This reminds me totally of Signs of Life, only that it is not close to being so pretty and sophisticated as SoL.  It is a Space Setting, the usual, oh my , I was close to saying crap, thinking the genre starts to bore me, but nevertheless, it is not so pretty, the animations are strange.

The dimensions are not Terraria like, rather real size proportions. There are a lot of small details I could now list that would make my distaste perhaps more understandable. I will have a look into it in the future, but right now, that is not really capturing my interest.

Starbound on the other hand, as well as Signs of Life, still tempts me from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment