Monday, December 1, 2014

Surprise Test : Black Mirror

Besides being a interesting TV Series, which has absolutely nothing to do with this game, I know nothing (John Snow) about this game. It was downloaded in my Steam Library, but so are so many other games.

So I clicked on it. Let me have a look.


Well. A well made old-school intro with good voice acting actually raised my interest. I nearly forgot that there was no way to change the resolution, and that it not close looked like the screenshots on Steam.

After the intro, there was an error and the second movie was dark, so I had no clue about the plot advancement. But then you are in a room with the relatives of the old man who died in the intro movie. And the bad resolution and for some reason the terrible animations of the 2003 pseudo 3D art erased my desire to play this game any further.

Perhaps with a research and some effort to enhance the resolution this might be interesting, at least the graphics might, the design is and the voice acting show some promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment