Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Direct Marketing on Twitter - Well is that ? I like a tweet of the dev of KEL-Reaper of Entropy



I like the surrealist humor, a bit like Terry Prachett XD
I like this tweet about ehm...that when we gamer look at a nice forest we ask which engine, even if it is a real picture. You know. The old joke. But the dev (I think a she) did it in a funny variation, and I like variations, so I looked her up, and she did the game "KEL-Reaper of Entrpy"

Here I got stuck. Hmm.
"Ever wonderd when yoou would wake up as the skeleton not the freaking hero ?" - Yes, indeed. We all did. So this short description got me, and even I know nothing about it, I thought, hey three euros, thats worth the surprise factor !

Besides from the quick look I took it looked good.

It is around 300 mb, and yikes, it is Unreal DK. I dont like their stupid EULA. Ok. Let us do that.


The game looks very nice, the animations are good. For some reason my skeletton is a chrismas skeleeton, maybe thats cause it is chrismas. Not sure.

The humor of the game is my taste. Yeah.  But, I interact with a flower patch and got stucked, could not leave the menu. Not sure what to do, but I will certainly give this one another try !

No comments:

Post a Comment