Friday, July 11, 2014

I like the name - but thats about it, sry. - Indie Mesh'N'Run Game "Windforge"

IT IS INDIE, BUT IT IS UGLY AND FEELS WRONG
TRASHY

Since Terraria I like games, well, I call the genre Mix'N'Run, or sometimes Mesh'N'Run. Why ?

Cause they are a mixture of RPG, Ultima Online Crafting, Minecraft, Classic 2D-Jump'n'Run and most of the time a genre like Cyberpunk, Steampunk or Phantasy.

Since Terraria ****** my brain, I was instantly interested in Windforge.

Well. Its DRM free, that's good and I got it cheap in a Humble Bundle Sale.

But. No. Thank you. Windforge has no consistent style, it is full of bugs, it plays inorganic and looks ugly. The only reason I discuss it here : It is a (very funny but sad) style of it's own. And it should remind every developer out there HOW NOT TO DO IT *fgs*. Oh Yeah.

And since you can't make screenshots using PRNT, I can not show you the graphical reason for my opinion so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment