Thursday, July 17, 2014

Vanished Post or How I started to enjoy Saints Row IV.

GET LOST FOR A BIT IN THIS "SIMULATION" IF THERE IS NOTHING ELSE


Dude. This game is still over 20 bugs everywhere.

I can not remember where, but I bought it for 5 bugs *somewhere*.

Well. I even did a small post here (I Could swear) and said how disappointed I was.

But I played it again. And I must say. It more fun than expected. It helps to be stoned I guess,
but that's no option for me. So. Here's my stone-cold sober report of a game obviously made
for stoned GTA fans who also like space-invader parodies and a very funny implementation of a suppressive regime propaganda.

 ***will go for some more turns first***
 [PART 1]

So yeah. Since it is a simulation, lol, well done ,Koch Media and Deepsilver, well done, you are allowed to do things
you are not allowed to do in the censored german version of GTA IV. Like beating pedestrians for cash.

Well the super powers are neat. To run buildings up and down and then jump across the whole town and fly around is really fun. Sadly, the missions are repetitive and it gets boring (work) after a short time. But I will try to finish it in small doses, cause I want to see if they build in more twists.

But as it looks now : Its fast from fun to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment