Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Halo : Spartan Assault ... Microsoft...OK. But what is it ?

SPARTANIC MOBILE-APP ACTION ISOMETRIC TRASH
TRASHY
FRUSTRATING

2013 ??? Hello ???
I love that moment when you press PLAY in Steam for a game you got somewhere and then totally and absolutely forgot what it is.

Well. There is some sci-fi style short intro. Lets have a look.

This is a strange 3D Isometric From Above game with no zoom in and no rotation. You play somekind of SciFi Soldier and fight against enemies who look like bananas.

Build-In Irony
The graphic looks like 2005 ?, but I think this game is actually from 2013 ?. The maps are incredibly linear and small. You only have a very small amount of ammunition for your weapons. And the sniper rifle I upgraded to only hits 1 in 3.

Well I am braindead right now, so it's perfect. But Microsoft ? WTF is this ?

Besides one thing that is really ugly is the neon-blue borders around everything. Why people still use these colors in menus ?

Something cool is that you can actually board the enemy ships and drive around with them and kill the then ridicolous easy enemies. And this does not require any skills at all. Hmm. I am really confused from this game.

Fun Fact : You can not access the settings while ingame in a mission. That is new.

So I was playing along cause I am still not sure that this wasnt the real game. There is this "simulator" you are playing, so I am confused. Is this perhaps even a mobile game ported
to PC ? Well nevertheless. It is boring, stupid, badly designed and has nothing at all what would
keep me playing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment