Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Indie - What am I playing now ? Ah, Cinders from MoaCube.

IF YOU LIKE INTERACTIVE FAIRY TALE BOOKS, THIS IS FOR YOU


Time for another Indie. It is called Cinders. On Steam. It is 15,99 Euro. I got it in an Indie Humble Bundle. So the least I can do is to give it some attention.

The main menu music and the design is promising.

It is a multiple choice game, as far as I can tell after 10 minutes. No voice acting, just a lot of text which makes ping noises.

I really like the graphics and the music a lot !

I really like the...drawings.
You play Cinders, a young woman who has two stepdaughters and reads obviously too many books about strong, independent women. I didn't say that. She did ! Really.

But if all you do is read and do multiple choice, then this is not a game but an interactive novel.
Lets have a look.

Yes. It is a interactive book. I am not a fan of interactive books and I am a bit annoyed by the self-talks this beautiful but naive rich girl is doing all the time. I will keep it on my harddisc, perhaps there is a time when I will be in the mood for it. But again, the graphics and the overall-design are very nice !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment