Saturday, July 26, 2014

I wanna be a powerful trade company when I grow up, Mother.

 BUGS, UGLY DESIGNS. NO CLUE ABOUT THE GAMPLAY AND I DONT CARE
TRASHY
FRUSTRATING

So. Humble Bundle offered 90% discount on Paradox Interactive. Well fought, Humble Pack.

I bought several of the strategy games. I tested the newer ones like "Europa Universalis IV" and they were too ahm, painful detail full, but impressive accurate, so I thought, yeah well : Let us test the older ones.

So the first in this new series is "East India Company" and its DLC's. It has a low score on meta critics and it is not obviously not from the people who did Europa Universalis IV or Crusaders & Kings III, but as I said, let us (oh lord) test the older ones with an open mind. Yea ha.

*disgusted sound*. First, if you select the first tutorial, the text says that you have chosen the second tutorial. Same with the second tutorial. That alone is enough for me to delete a game AT ONCE.

Well. The menus look UGLY. Just plain UGLY. It is mandatory for a game where menus are important that they look good. How did that happen ?

Well, since I do not get these games for free, I can push them in the dirt when they are not worth my money. So lets go on.

No. I will not go on. The voice in the tutorials is so quiet that you cant hear it cause the wave sound is too loud. And the speaker speaks as if he had an stroke.

Thank you. But that's enough. *delete local content*

No comments:

Post a Comment