Sunday, November 9, 2014

Two people, one pixel epos that actually works - Hero Siege

Well, dear Elias Viglione and Jussi Kukkonen, well, well *coughs* well done.

In Hero Siege you run around and fight as several classes in a (i quote some game mag here) "dark hyrule" in a restricted several screens including scenario and fight against spiders, dead skeletons and the usual fantasy crap.







The pixel art and music is very well made. The voice acting for the pirate is rather unfunny.

You level quite fast at the start and get some smart things like, in my case, cannon balls (cause I choose a pirate, matey) and some f*cked up "X marks the spot" bomb.

I am sure the other classes have similar witty ideas as special abilities.

CONCLUSION

I couldn't access the control settings menu and I couldn't play Multiplayer cause the game then wants me to buy a DLC for that.


Besides of that it seems like a quick and dirty game for some brain dead time, and I will put it in that steam category. Buy it if you get it cheap ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment