Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ancient : The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses

I was actually looking forward, despite the bad reviews, to have a look at this game, cause I really like the setting and funny DICE published a 2 GB PRE-ADDON patch (wtf), so I could not play the new extention.

First : To its defend, it is from 2004. 

But I played The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses for exactly 3 minutes and 12 seconds.

Then I deleted it from my computer.

Why ? Except the intro voice terrible voice acting, terrible animations and loveless renderings, terrible step by step 3D panorama pictures, but to make it perfect : You can not change the resolution. (again 2004, but nevertheless)

I knew all this more or less. I wanted to be surprised due to the setting. Well. I am not. NEXT !

No comments:

Post a Comment