Saturday, November 22, 2014

Hitman: Blood Money - Good old old CoD memories

After having finished Hitman:Absolution, and despite exactly three attacks of boredom due to the always similar mission types, I enjoyed the perfect cinematic experience and the graphics, very much.

So I have the predecessor, Hitman: Blood Money, too. The first impression of this game from 8 years ago invokes terrible memories to the 2001 version, but hey, it can not be as perfect as in Hitman:Absolution.

Let me have a look.




[ FIRST RUN - 15 MINUTES ]


Well. If you just recently finished or played any game dating newer than 2010, Hitman:Blood Money will remind you, in this case me to be more precisely, WHY THE FUCK I AM DOING THIS.

It is so amazing to see how this game is the middle between 2001 and 2012. I have everything on the fullest (it still stutters, but nobody can explain why) and it still looks like crab. You have this special eye for deconstruction the construction.

Besides the interface is so stupid in contrast to the one of Absolution, that is hard to motivated one self to use it.

Then the AI. I seldom seen so stupid AI. It is actually terrible funny. I know get why there were eight people only for the AI in Absolution. (No joke, check the credits, i post a picture later)

Well, the music is awesome. The game has atmosphere. I will perhaps play this game again, but after Absolution it is hard to get used to an "trimmed-down version".

No comments:

Post a Comment