Thursday, November 6, 2014

Hitman - Absolution ... Another fps bites the dust

Well. I tried the first two in this series, and the first one really sucked, the second was not bad at all, but so ancient I could not play it for long.

So now I skip some in the between and jump right to the final (?) one, Hitman Absolution.

With proud 15 GB of data I am really curious what will present myself. I am a bit fed up with non-open world shooters, and since The Darkness II I have high exceptions in regard to story design in linear shooters.

Was it worth it ? Read after the break. [WIP]

 [ AFTER FIRST RUN - 2 HOURS ]

Well, this is a very good stealth-action game. The levels, well a bit small so far, the face animation, well no L.A.Noir, but if you play it on Hard it will let you grow some gray hair, be sure of that.



You play this freaking hardcore assasin, made in the laboratory by some mad russians. And now the woman which was your contact in a assasin agency has gone rouge. But for a reason. You go after her, and rescue a young woman who seems to have a similar expierience with the doctors who made you.

Girl in the safe house, lets earn some money

So far so good. After delivering the girl in a safe house, you go and do some jobs. At least thats where I am since I didnt manage to finish the first real mission in China Town. Everything is done very well. I have to go on, before I will give you more feedback.

 [ A LOT OF MORE RUNS - 12 HOURS ]

This game is amazing for a stealth FPS from 2012. The scenarios are really made well, the voice
acting is superb, the story is good and yet with the pinch of super hero crazyness you need it to be.

All in all, it is really worth the money. Well I bought it in a Humble Bundle, I would never pay more than 10 bucks for a game like that, cause it is normally not my genre.

CONCLUSION 

But go for it. It is a classic of its own !

No comments:

Post a Comment