Saturday, November 22, 2014

Another Look - Men of War - Assault Squad 2

Yeah, I confess, I am a sucker for World War 2 Real Time Strategy.

Well. If they are well made, that is. And the first Men of War game was like : "Yes, like that please, but a bit less less-early access style (it wasn't)."

I caught fire with Men of War - Assault Squad and played it for quite a few hours in a row cause it had all the elements needed for a real good WW2 RTS and more. All the weapons, once you got the hang of it very good interface, nice graphics, team and single character control and a lot more.

I got bored after a few hours though, cause I knew how the AI worked and I was able to quickly outmaneuver and defeat them, but then again I only played on normal.

So I was hopping for a worthy predecessor when I bought the second part in a steam sale.

Let me have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment