Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Yeah, backbite time ! Humble Indie 13 ! First in Line : Tower of Guns !

One of many
First I installed Tower of Guns from Terrible Posture Games. I choosed a directory on a non system partion, but yes, how could it be different, the incredible unstylish dialog from the Unreal Development Kit installed a ton load of crap into my system partion. I do not like that.

Well, why didnt you used Steam to install it ? Good question, stfu. I am always choosing a DRM free version of a game over Steam, ALWAYS, freaking steam slave sh*t.

But seriously dear Terrible Gesture Games, I do not want a UDK screen war when I install your game, thats just TMI !!!

Ok. To the game.

I make it quick. It is a hand-drawn 3D Shooter. But to my taste, it is not working. It looks unclean, unfinished and the enemies are boring. There is no spark for me, for other maybe !  I loved the cute robots at the start, but it took a while until I noticed they were friendly, I allready killed all but one.

Btw: I like the music of the game !


No comments:

Post a Comment