Wednesday, October 22, 2014

British accent, corrupt suburbia, lovley genre mix...what else do you want ?

I think I have fallen in love with "On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness" from *ehm* I am not sure but I think its "Zeboyd Games".

It is like Monkey Island with a much darker humor and Final Fantasy Turn- Based RPG Elements. I totally like it *at once*

I will play it tomorrow when I come home from somewhere and then report to you, my dearest robot friends.




[ AFTER FIRST LONGER RUN ]

Yeah then its humor changes into stupid stereotypes and looses its grip into the unstructured absurd.

That would be okay, but what really is strange suddenly the combat is so freakingly hardcore difficult and the strange timing system of the combat system is not helping.

So hmm. It was a hope. It is not what I hoped for. NEEEEXT !

No comments:

Post a Comment