Sunday, July 5, 2015

Borderlands 2

Long time no read, fellow game-players.

But : I played a bit but did not find the time to write it down here. And besides, I am actually starting to play games more and more analytic, since after a year of intense catching up I think I am mostly up-to-date.

So I will try to get into that what actually amazes me about games : their mechanics, their rules and most of all, the additional level a game gets when multiplayer comes into play.

I bought Borderlands 2 in a steam sale, and I must say, besides being a dumb FPS, it actually is a very suitable game to study. So I hope I can remember and read all my thoughts and notes while playing it, cause you can see most of the concepts of newer and older (FPS) games coming together here in a funny yet absurd brutal way.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment