Tuesday, February 10, 2015

War Game : Red Dragon and then Darkest Dungeon

Ok. I have Darkest Dungeon and some absolut amazing looking Jump'n'Run where you play an old greek vase scenario, but I misspressed in my steam library and started WarGame:Red Dragon which is laying around untouched since a few month.

I just played it for 30 minutes. I loved the first part in the triology, and well Red Dragon looks good, is complex, has the same amazing interface and I have absolutly no clue how to play it.

European Escalation was quite inuitive, but Red Dragon is like 10times more complex, at least that was my first impression.

Another thing is I can not find good information about for example the chinese war gear from 1979 like the ZBD-86.

I play these kind of games cause I like reading up on the real world equivalents.

Well, hopefully I will find sometime some time to get deeper into Red Dragon. Would be a waste.

But now to Darkest Dungeon and ehm Apotheon !

No comments:

Post a Comment