Saturday, February 7, 2015

Alive ?

Well, right now I am still working on this new blog of mine, but RL keeps me from my duty, I am sorry.

Right now I want just quickly propagate two games I tried out from my insanely vast but on lock-down Steam library :

8bit Boy

This is an actually worthy Super Mario Clone. Clumsy 8bit graphics, but very nice level design, a decent yet good shuffled difficulty level and nice music.
Definitely worth it. Done by one man and  his love to the waste of time in his youth. Get it !

Freaking Meatbags

Well, done in Unity, it is really a cute fast and nice combination of exploration, resource management and structure building and tower defense. You play a robot and you manage workers and then from time to time on the planet you're attacked by drones that gone rouge.

Besides its amazing micro scifi criticism, it is really done well, nice elements, highly addictive done with minimal element combination.

Really well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment