Friday, July 27, 2018

Arma 3 - How to import a blender model - Part 2

Arma 3 - How to import a blender model - Part 2

So, I added a config.cpp and put the .p3d, the .paa and the config.cpp in one folder. Then I run AddOn Builder on that folder, and it worked.

But the object is not showing up anywhere, which may be cause I used a rather patch-worked config.cpp, which cleary is wrong.

Here is the config.cpp so far :

The Model in my addon has now an entry in the Props=>Structures=>Village, since it is inherited from Building, I guess.

But there is a problem to load the .p3d Model file !


I am not sure why this, cause the AddOn Packer had no errors, I checked all logs. So seems I  have to find out where the log file for this error in arma3 is, which rtp most likely, now.

so its in the common log file in the local windows arma3 folder.

and there are the two lines that matter : 

- import_2.p4d.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
- Trying to create an invalid center EMPTY 


I am a bit confused by this, but will go back to Object Builder and look what is wrong or missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment