Friday, May 1, 2015

Old ones. Testing. Why not.

If you got nothing to do at *all*, check these games in my new series, or at least this one post : archive.org's mystical 2400 old games.

But beware : I go after the screenshot and take those looking unique and strange at the same time. So be prepared or something.

1. A.J.'s World of Discovery by Coktel Vision (1992)

Actually, for some reason its like the game kyles little brother would have played in 2001.

Wired animations, little easy puzzle games and really amazingly strange GUI elements, so you think you are stupid, I like that.

I have recorded some video for the sake of it, perhaps I put it on YouTube.,

This is funny trashy 10 minutes flash fun stuff.

PLAY IT

2. Ishar - Legend of the Fortress by Silmarils (1992)

What can I say : It is a role playing game. So much is sure. But reduce the elements to a minimum and the action to a "ATTACK" button and use the minimum on good looking pixel art you can and you have this game. I managed to find a bridge to a village, and found a tavern, a magic school and a trader.
All other houses were closed and all the houses look alike.

Very confusing. But very interesting for 10 minutes.

PLAY IT

No comments:

Post a Comment